Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Intriguing Introductions

By Colin G.

I ran out to Recess and I heard a high pitch “Hello.” I looked down and there was a six year old girl named Emily who follows me all day like I’m the mother duck.

By Marysol M.
“Uh oh!” I said as I walked outside dreading every step. I could smell the boys waiting.

By Halle F.
I was standing outside looking at the sun wondering why I felt like an ice cube. I heard people running and yelling. It smelled like early fall. Then I found my friends and started playing with them.

By Alex E.

Pitter, patter went the terrible weather. We dashed for the door. It seemed as if the ocean swarmed around me. Splat went the mud.

By Meghan B.
I was inside finishing my homework when…Boom! Bang! Pitter, patter on the roof.

By Zach Z.
I was outside playing soccer. Boom! I hit the ball. Just then cold, ahhh, freezing rain! We were charging inside for cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment