Tuesday, May 5, 2015

West Virginia


By Joel
If I wanted to go anywhere in the world it would be West Virginia. I would go there because It is a beautiful place and you can drive from here to there.
I would go with my family and cousins or just my family.
If i had a week to spend there then I would go to Elakala Falls and Chief Logan Park.
I would want to go there because there is a lot of things to do like go to parks , go to  falls , go to  fishing places , and more . The biggest reason  is because it is a lot warmer there .  My favorite thing to do there is go to different places in West Virginia .  

Where would you go ?   

Elakala falls <http://render.fineartamerica.com/images/images-acrylic-search/15.00/15.00/hangingwire/break/images-medium-5/elakala-falls-number-2-shelly-gunderson.jpg>

No comments:

Post a Comment