Friday, October 1, 2010

The Lorax vs. The Onceler Debate

The Onceler is Wrong
By Ellen B.
   I believe people should not cut down trees whenever they want. It ruins the earth. It takes away the animals habitats. A possible solution is if you cut down a tree you must plant another tree seed.

Billy`s Blog
By Billy W.
    I agree with the Lorax because we need trees to survive. But I also agree with the thneed. So cut a few here and a few there and when you cut down a tree plant a baby tree.

Haley’s Blog
By Haley H.
    I believe people should not be able to cut down trees whenever they want. I believe this because animals have habitats trees. Another example is you ruin the environment. A possible solution is you just cut off the tuffs of the trees.

Steven’s blog for the Lorax
By Steven B.
    I believe people should NOT be able to cut down trees whenever they want. I say that because there were no birds to fly in the sky. The air was polluted! But there were no ground animals to climb trees, because the Onceler cut down all of them! I think a fair resolution is that you can cut 5 trees a week. That way we won’t have problems.

Madison’s blog about the Lorax
By Madison M.
    I believe people should not cut down trees whenever they want. I think they should not cut down trees because it’s bad for the environment. Also you can’t reproduce water which has become polluted. A possible solution is that you can keep your factory but use the money to buy more trees.

Zach`s Blog
By Zach Z.
    I believe people should not be able to cut down trees when they feel like it. Once I read a book called the Lorax, a person named the Onceler cut down trees. It ruined animals’ habitats and fish habitats. A possible solution is cut down three trees of fifteen every week.

THE ONCELER IS WRONG
By Meghan B.
    I believe people should not be able to cut down trees that animals live in. People should have to get permission from the government.

No comments:

Post a Comment