Tuesday, May 17, 2016

A Real Life Crazy Summer Vacation

By: Elizabeth

The craziest summer vacation I am going to tell you about is when I was in my camp, Camp RKD. It all started when I went to the beach. I was on my way with my friends. We were walking one day, when we saw a very big and steep hill. My friends and I decided to climb it, then run down. If we tripped or fell we would fall on sand, so we wouldn’t get hurt. We climbed the very big and steep hill. Once we got on top of it, we saw that we were super high up, but we went down it any way. I was the last one to go down the hill. When I went down the hill I tripped, slipped, and fell down that hill. While I fell down the hill, I rolled and rolled, and then when I got to the bottom I stood up and fell again because I was so tired and dizzy. After that, everyone laughed,even me. Then all us went back to our camp and went to sleep immediately.

What is the craziest summer vacation you have ever had?

6 comments:

  1. What does RKD stand for? My craziest summer that I have had was when I stubbed my toe open and I also cut a quarter of my nail came off. It hurt so bad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like it hurt. =( What did you stub your toe on?
      RKD is just a short way of saying Arcadia.

      Delete
  2. What does RKD stand for? My craziest summer that I have had was when I stubbed my toe open and I also cut a quarter of my nail came off. It hurt so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In one part you said then all us went back to our camp . you should say then all of us instead.And did that really happen?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes you are correct I'll do that next time. Thanks =)
      Yes it is a real story.

      Delete
  4. This is important because everyone loves camping. I've been to Cub Scout Camp before too. My craziest summer vacation would probably be last years because we had swimming lessons and everything was packed together tightly.

    - Aiden $$!

    ReplyDelete