Tuesday, May 17, 2016

The perfect summer vacation

By: John

I want my vacation to be perfect. I want to go to a water park and go to the Mall of america.    Also I will go and visit my grandma and grandpa. I will go fishing there and swimming.It will be ride on the golf cart. After that I want to go to Disney world after that I will go to three more water parks and then I will go home and have a lot of play dates!  After the play dates, I will just hang around the house until it is my birthday and that will be fun! After that it is back to the seven coolest hours of our lives, which spells school! Do you like school?

4 comments:

  1. This made me think about my time in the Mall of America. Right now the amusement park there right now is called Nicalodian Universe.

    -Aiden

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is important because I love to go to "The land of 10,000 lakes."

    -Aiden!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't understand it when you said it will be ride on the golf cart but besides that I liked your post. (p.s. I don't like school that much) Do you like the seven coolest hours of our lives?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do not like school. I always get a headache at the end of the day. What is your favorite subject in school?

    ReplyDelete