Tuesday, May 17, 2016

The Perfect Summer Vacation

By: Brooklyn

On my summer vacation we are going to Virginia Beach. I've been there before. This might be the 3rd time we have been there. Every time we go there, I eat my breakfast of Cinnamon Toast Crunch and a quarter of a cinnamon roll with a side of either pineapple or watermelon.

Then we go out to boogie board on the awesome waves. The water is usually cold and refreshing. We also float around on the small orange blow up boat. On the boat, we jump off and do a crazy cannon ball. We sometimes name the cannon balls funny names like “The Big One” and “Lots of Splashes” and things like that.

Once we are done swimming, we go somewhere to eat ( usually we eat pizza ). Then we go take a walk on the beach and watch the sunset. I love going to Virginia! What is your favorite place to go for the summer?

6 comments:

  1. that sounds like an awesome summer

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite place to go for the summer is on a cruise. It is so much fun like your summer is. What is the pizza place that you eat at in Virginia?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why do you like going on cruise

      Delete
    2. I forgot what its called but it was so hot it was hotter than outside and outside was hot!

      Delete
  3. That made me think of South Haven beach. What is your favorite breakfast to eat in Virginia?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the south Haven Beach don't you?

      Delete