Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Aiden’s Summer Vacation!

By: Aiden, of course!

I Love  my summer vacation. I  visit my  Grandma  and Grandpa in Minnesota! I love to eat ice cream cake every day. I travel around  the world  to see many different places. I love to go to sunny Beaches.  I go to some of the state fairs, and I  also go to LEGOland. I like to go DisneyLand. I like the rides and the hotels. I love to go to Egypt to look  at the pyramids.  I go and look at the Eiffel Tower, too! Then I go hang out with my Friends.  I look at the leaning Tower of Pisa!  I do go to a water park.I am couch  potato for the rest of the time. I like my summer vacations!

What do you do for your summer vacations!

8 comments:

  1. Another thing to consider is going to the Statue of Liberty. Would you go? Isaac

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot of places! Did you actually go to all of those places?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No did not do that. But I did go to the LEGO store before and my Grandparent's house before!

      Delete
  3. I play outside a lot. I also go to some of my friends house and spend the night or just a play date,too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! Good times!

      - Aiden $$!

      Delete
    2. I don't really understand what you mean by the good times.
      could you explain it a little more for me.

      ( aren't we still in the good times? )

      Delete
  4. Why would you like to be a couch potato.

    ReplyDelete