Tuesday, May 1, 2018

My Single Wish

Written by AnnaLea

If I could change something in the world it would be for all people to be nice to each other.  If everyone was nice to each other life would be a lot easier for all people. It would be easier because people would not be bullied and they would not be grumpy and effect other people because of their mood.

Another way I would change the world is I would make sure there was a cure for every sickness.  If all sickness were cured, no one would be in pain or be unhappy.  Also everyone would feel good and be healthy and be able to do a lot of fun things.
That is what I would change about the world. What would you change about the world?

2 comments:

  1. I think that this post is really good because you put two good ideas in one post.I think this is also a good reminder to be kind. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this post because I think that people should be nice to each other and that nobody would sick and unhappy. do you be nice to people?

    ReplyDelete