Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Save the Animals

Written by Sophia

I often wonder what people would do if they could change one thing about the world. Would they make themselves rich, or stop world hunger? If it were up to me, I would stop people from killing endangered animals. Animals shouldn't be killed just because they look cool, or have something we want. That seems pretty selfish to me.  Even though a tiger looks cool doesn't mean we have to kill it just to make a rug. They deserve to live just as much as we do. It is ok to kill other animals as long as you don’t do it a lot. So next time you want birds nest soup or a cool rug think about how this affects the animals that were  used to make it. Is it really worth taking something from an animal that would last a lifetime for a bowl of soup that will last you a hour? Or an animal skin rug that will last you until it is gone that could have lasted a lifetime?

3 comments:

  1. I like when you said we do not need to kill an animal just to get a rug.Do you know anything else people would make with animal skin?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you said just to eat a bowl of soup. Humans kill more sharks than sharks kill humans.Do you love animals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that sure is a awesome blog that is really going to help the sumararian tiger and endangered birds... makes me guilty for having a alligator head in my room the rug part is my favorite because it tells you how long that animal could have lived and how long it will last you. Also, what about shark fin soup and is there such thing as bird nest soup?

    ReplyDelete